Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques...


When I got pregnant I decided I wanted to consume products that would be as natural and organic as possible just to be on safe side and prevent any possible harm. That is when I started to use Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques and I got hooked to them ever since. They went far and beyond my expectations. All of their products contain real, pure, and organic ingredients and are free of toxic chemicals, artificial preservatives, dyes, nano particles, talc, or parabens.


Now just to narrow it down, I have to say that I can't live now without their Powder Foundation and Creme Foundation. They offer an amazingly beautiful matte coverage! And their prices? I can't complain. They are very reasonably priced. All of these fabulous products are also available at Natural Joy Beauty.


*I haven't been sponsored to review these products. All of this information comes from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment