Friday, July 8, 2011

Free Baby Shower Resources...

Lately, I have been in charge of the entertainment for a couple of baby showers. I have to honestly confess that sometimes I rather be in charge of the food and decoration. Sometimes I can get I bit overwhelmed by decision making process and the responsibility of making sure that I am not boring everyone to dead. So, in the process,  have come across some wonderful resources put together by some of you wonderful bloggers. Hey, just print and copy sounds great to me... Wish me good luck!



2 comments:

  1. Funny how with all the work, you get lots of resources you wouldn't have otherwise! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I hardly spend any money now... With a little bit of research. I now only download and print. Thanks Helena!

    ReplyDelete