Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Alternatives to Candy...

I am sure I am not the only one who has heard horror stories about kids getting sick from eating enormous amounts of candy during Halloween. Lately, I have heard some suggestions such as allowing your child to eat only about 20% of the candy they get. Although my child is not old enough yet to decide on her own, I can imagine some of the struggles that parents may have in trying to limit their children's candy intake. As a parent, I have decided to avoid being part of the problem as much as I possibly can, so I have come up with some candy alternative ideas...
Mini Play-Doh containers. Available at your local Target store, among others stores.

Pencils, pens, and erasers such as these available at your local Walgreens. Coupon available in store.

Stickers such as the one above. Available at Target for just $1


Glow Bracelets such as this one from Glow Universe. You can find them at your locals party supply store.

No comments:

Post a Comment