Monday, May 23, 2011

Planning an owl party...

Believe it or not this is my very first time planning a birthday party for kids. I am supper excited! Since I like owls so much and my one year old is not old enough to pick her own theme yet, I got to pick.

I am a want to DIY everything person, but realistically speaking, I won't be able to do it ALL by myself even if I want to.

So far, I am very happy with how the invitations turned out, I used the Etsy shop Srapbook Style and printed them on my own. They have some beautiful designs for the little ones at very reasonable prices. I am happy with how they turned out. Take a look:

Here some of my sources of inspiration: Little owls birthday party via My good greetings and Owl 5th birthday party via Pizzazzerie (below)


I will be posting more pictures of my 1 year old owl party as I get things ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment