Thursday, March 24, 2011

My closest thing to an addiction...

I am known for my constant cravings for chocolate; rich creamy dark chocolate. I am also one of those that makes an effort to try to eat as healthy as often as I possibly can... This sounds like an impossible combination; well...not all the time. Since I was introduced to this product I haven't been able to live without it!

It is my amazing Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss. It looks, tastes and has the consistency of ice cream, but it is not! It is a coconut cream that satisfies all of my ice cream cravings without the unhealthy ingredients. My favorite flavor?...of course, dark chocolate. I suggest you give it a try! It is available at most health food stores.
*I am not endorsing this product. I am just suggesting it out of the goodness of my heart...



No comments:

Post a Comment